Company: Marin Community Clinics
Location: San Rafael
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Overview:All employees are required to be fully vaccinated for
COVID-19 as a condition of employment, subject to limited
exemptions. New Employees are required to provide proof of being
fully vaccinated for COVID-19 before the first day of employment.
Exemptions to this requirement will be considered for those
requesting an exemption on medical, disability, or religious
grounds.At Marin Community Clinics we are a "family helping other
families in the community" and we are always striving to be better
for the people and the community we serve. As a Federally Qualified
Health Center, we serve patients from all walks of life. No one is
turned away and charges are based on each individual's ability to
pay.Radiologic Technologist performs x-rays for diagnostic
purposes. Follow established radiologic requirements and
regulations to ensure patient care and safety.Work hours:32 hours
per week. Monday through Thursday.8:00am to 5:00pmBenefitsOur
benefits program is designed to protect your health, family and way
of life. We offer a competitive Benefits Program that includes
affordable health insurance and Health Reimbursement Accounts
(HRA), Dental and Vision Insurance, Educational and Continuing
Education Benefits, Student Loan Repayment and Loan Forgiveness,
Retirement Plan, Group Life and AD&D Insurance, Short term and
Long Term Disability benefits, Professional Fee Reimbursement,
Mileage and Cell Phone Reimbursement, Scrubs Reimbursement, Loupes
Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Programs, Paid Holidays,
Personal Days of Celebration, Paid time off, and Extended Illness
- Prepares patients for radiologic procedures.
- Provides verbal and/or written instructions and assist patients
in positioning body parts to be radiographed.
- Explains procedures and observe patients to ensure patient
care, safety and comfort during scan.
- Operates radiologic equipment to produce images of the body for
- Positions radiologic equipment and adjust controls to set
exposure time and distance according to specification of
- Takes X-Rays following established radiologic requirements and
regulations to ensure patient care and safety.
- Uses radiation safety measures and protection devices to ensure
safety of patients and team members.
- Ensures radiologic equipment remains in working order.
- Reports equipment malfunctions to Clinic Director.
- Performs related administrative duties including completing
necessary forms, complete billing, and maintain procedure
- Retrieves radiologic orders from and input related data into
the electronic medical record.
- Maintains adequate radiologic supplies.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- Associate college degree or higher education preferred.
- Must be a graduate of a JRCERT accredited School of Radiologic
- Must have current Diagnostic Radiologic Technology
certification from the California Department of Public Health.
- Must have current Radiologic Technologist credentials from the
American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
- Must have current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification from
the American Health Association.
- Must have at least two years of radiology experience in general
- Knowledge of radiologic standards, requirements and
- Knowledge of radiologic safety, cleanliness and infection
control policies and regulations.
- Knowledge of radiologic equipment uses and maintenance.
- Ability to work independently and able to perform general
radiography with minimal supervision.
- Ability to do light or medium lifting (20-50 pounds).
- Ability to make independent decisions using good judgment.
- Strong communication ability, written and orally in
- Ability to perform work accurately with high attention to
- Ability to complete work thoroughly in a fast paced clinic
- Proficient ability to use a computer. Prior work experience
utilizing electronic medical record highly desired.
- Knowledge of HIPAA regulations.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt easily to changing conditions and work
- Ability to work individually and collaborate within a
- Bilingual English/Spanish is highly desired.
Keywords: Marin Community Clinics, San Rafael , Radiologic Technologist, Other , San Rafael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!