Location: San Rafael
Posted on: September 22, 2022
- Models and delivers a distinctive and delightful customer
- Registers sales on assigned cash register and provides
customers with courteous, fair, friendly, and efficient checkout
- Engages customers and patients by greeting them and offering
assistance with products and services. Resolves customer issues and
answers questions to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Models and shares customer service best practices with all team
members to deliver a distinctive and delightful customer
experience, including interpersonal habits (e.g., greeting, eye
contact, courtesy, etc.) and Walgreens service traits (e.g.,
offering help proactively, identifying needs, servicing until
- Develops strong relationships with most valuable
- Registers customer purchases on assigned cash register,
collects cash and distributes change as requested; processes voids,
returns, rain checks, refunds, and exchanges as needed.
- Recommends items for sale to customer and recommends trade-up
and/or companion items. Assists with OTC products, and takes
customer to aisle when possible.
- Operates pharmacy systems to obtain patient prescription
- Reports, immediately, prescription errors to pharmacist on duty
and adheres to Company policies and procedures in relation to
pharmacy errors and the Quality Improvement Program.
- Keeps counters and shelves clean and well merchandised, takes
inventory, and maintains records. Checks in and prices merchandise
as required or as directed by store manager or communicated by the
- Implements Company asset protection procedures to identify and
minimize profit loss.
- Ensures compliance with state and local laws regarding
regulated products (e.g., alcoholic beverages and tobacco
- Constructs and maintains displays, including promotional,
seasonal, super structures, and sale merchandise. Completes resets
and revisions as directed.
- Has working knowledge of store systems and store
- Assists with exterior and interior maintenance by ensuring
clean, neat, orderly store condition and appearance.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures; maintains
respectful relationships with coworkers.
- Completes special assignments and other tasks as
assigned.Training & Personal Development
- Attends training and completes PPLs requested by Manager or
assigned by corporate.Auto req ID
External Basic Qualifications
- Must be fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English.
- Requires willingness to work flexible schedule, including
evenings and weekend hours.Store
04625-SAN RAFAEL CA
Full Store Address
830 3RD ST,SAN RAFAEL,CA,94901
- Prefer six months of experience in a retail environment.
- Prefer to have prior work experience with Walgreens.The
following information is applicable for San Francisco, CA
applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we
will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans.
The following information is applicable to Colorado only, in
accordance with the Colorado Pay Equity Act. Please review the
available benefits and salary available for this position by
clicking here: jobs.walgreens.com/benefits. Walgreens will provide
applicants in other states with information related to the
position, to the extent required by state or local law, by calling
830 3RD ST,SAN RAFAEL,CA,94901-03302-04625-S
Keywords: Walgreens, San Rafael , Pharmacy Cashier, Other , San Rafael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!