Sterile Processing Tech
Location: San Rafael
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Position: Sterile Processing Tech
Command your healthcare career with CareRev. Use the CareRev app to
claim per diem shifts at local partner facilities and work when,
where, and how often you like while earning top industry rates.
The process: Healthcare professionals who meet facility partner
requirements submit an application, then interview with a CareRev
RN. Those who pass their interviews then submit their credentials
and onboard at the facilities of their choice before completing any
applicable orientations for their specialty. From there,
professionals claim and work shifts that suit their schedules and
serve their lifestyles as independent contractors.
Are you a qualified candidate looking for more professional
freedom, personal flexibility, and life balance? Apply today.
Requirements for Sterile Processing Tech
- "OP STERILE PROCESSING TECH
- Completed Sterile Processing certification
- Minimum 1 year of full-time inpatient experience, including
critical care. This doesn't include school and clinicals.
- Picks up used/contaminated equipment, trays, instruments and
carts from appropriate area including operating room at designated
times and processes for appropriate decontamination/sterilization,
use or storage.
- Inspects all instruments for cleanliness and condition,
removing defective items.
- Assembles and/or restocks all trays, kits and packs pursuant to
department policy and procedures and priority level, verifying that
they have been properly wrapped and labeled.
- Operates sterilizers, washers and other processing equipment in
accordance with department policy, maintaining accurate and
detailed sterilization records.
- Demonstrates knowledge of medical and product terminology as
well as the location of trays, instruments, supplies and equipment
to expedite service.
- Re-sterilizes/replaces all dated items prior to or on outdate,
having a complete knowledge of sterilization methods, requirements
- Has knowledge of and observes all infection control policy and
procedures at all times.
- Complies with department safety policies, procedures and
protocol. Responsible to help ensure that the safety and physical
well-being of patients, family members, visitors and co-workers are
- Delivers items processed by Sterile Processing. Orders and puts
away supplies as needed."
Rates are subject to change without prior notice and are driven by
the marketplace and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within
Keywords: CareRev, San Rafael , Sterile Processing Tech, Other , San Rafael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!