ETL/Informatica Lead ( Job Code - hheyhn )
Company: Net Matrix Solutions
Location: San Rafael
Posted on: December 7, 2018
- 3 Years of Experience leading a technical team
- At least 5-8 years of hands-on experience implementing ETL using either native database utilities and/or third-party tools (Informatica, SQL*Loader, Custom PL SQL packages) in an enterprise environment with a relational database backend
- At least 5-8 years of experience working with RDBMS OLTP or OLAP data stores, such as Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase, or Teradata
- Relational database development experience and proficiency with advanced SQL concepts such as complex joins, triggers, cursors, correlated sub queries, analytic functions (e.g. Oracle, SQL Server, T-SQL, PL/SQL)
- Experience extracting data from a variety of data stores including relational databases, RESTful web services, LDAP querying and a variety of flat file structures.
- Solid experience in new development, maintenance and infrastructure support roles.
- Experience working with cross functional and technical teams in understanding requirements and translating them into technical solutions
- Understands architecture constructs (architecture/design patterns, SOAP, REST etc.)
- Experience with data modeling including normalization, logical and physical designs
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple assignments
- Business knowledge in software/high tech industry, emerging technologies focusing on cloud products, SaaS platforms, and/or Enterprise Applications
- Agile/Scrum experience desired. Certified Scrum master or Certified Scrum Professional preferred
- Preferred Skills - Certifications in the database field (e.g. Oracle or SQL) or HANA DW a plus - provided by Dice ETL, Informatica, Lead, Oracle, Data Modelling, SQL
Keywords: Net Matrix Solutions, San Rafael , ETL/Informatica Lead ( Job Code - hheyhn ), Other , San Rafael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!