Bilingual Vietnamese/English Technical Customer Service Rep
Location: San Rafael
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Every day, the people of TSYS-- and Netspend-- improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are "People-Centered Payments", and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere and for yourself we may have the right place for you.Summary of This RoleReceives and responds, via telephone, email, chat or SMS to technical customer service requests, inquiries and problems. Utilizes various databases to select the best processing method and explains the solution to the client in order to resolve the inquiry. Maintains an accurate and complete record of all inquires and problems handled. Operates a personal computer, mainframe, software packages and front end programs related to the client.What Part Will You Play?
- Resolves client and/or merchant technical support issues relating to point of service (POS) products, including, but not limited to, dial-up card swipe terminals, and provides standardized responses by utilizing established documentation and processes. Enters required data into databases while resolving customer issues and achieving established goals and objectives for quality and productivity measures.
- Begins to build base knowledge of POS products, policies, customer service procedures, and an understanding of compliance and association guidelines through on-going training and referring to online manuals as required.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?Minimum Qualifications
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must speak, read, and write both Vietnamese and English fluently
- Typically Minimum 2 Years Relevant Exp
- Previous customer service experience
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
- Skills / Knowledge - Acquires and applies job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete assigned routine tasks.
- Job Complexity - Works on assignments that are routine to semi-routine in nature, requiring limited decision outside of stated processes, but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice. Has little or no role in the decision-making.
- Supervision - Normally receives detailed instructions and follows established procedures on all work, requires instructions on all assignments. Works under close supervision.
- Computer Skills - Basic computer skills
- Industry Knowledge - Ability to develop basic payments industry knowledge
- Research - Basic ability to research issues and resolve customer inquiries
Not Ready to Apply? Join Our Talent Community!!US Applicants:
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. For more information about your rights, click here.
Qualified individuals with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with TSYS. This includes assistance in completing the job application (online or otherwise) and reasonable accommodations during the hiring process. For assistance with reasonable accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact the TSYS Pay and Benefits Center between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern Monday-Friday at +1.706.644.8747 or +1.877.644.8747 or email at PayandBenefits@tsys.com.
Outside of US Applicants:
TSYS is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for everyone. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and team members are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or any other characteristic prohibited by law. For more information, please refer to our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, found here.
Keywords: TSYS, San Rafael , Bilingual Vietnamese/English Technical Customer Service Rep, Other , San Rafael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!