Business Systems Analyst
Company: Envolve People Care
Location: San Rafael
Posted on: January 8, 2021
Position Purpose:The Business Systems Analyst identifies and
presents business and technical specifications based on customer
and business needs, industry best practices and available
technology. Implements processes, systems and applications to meet
the company's business initiatives. Responsible for driving low to
moderately complex systems requirements (6 or less participants
and/or budget of less than $200K).
- Consults with management and staff to identify and document
business needs and objectives, current operational procedures,
problems, input and output requirements, data scope, usage,
formatting, and security requirements.
- Communicates the business requirements and technical
specifications to the technical/programming department.
- Develops, coordinates, and implements plans to test business
and functional processes.
- Develops, tests, installs, and modifies functional
- Writes and maintains functional specifications for new or
modified business systems. Creates or assists others in the writing
of user documentation, instructions, and procedures. Monitors and
documents post-implementation problems and revision requests.
- Consults and coordinates with systems analysts and programmers
to design and develop automated business systems.
- Coordinates the implementation of technological functions to
- Develops, tracks and manages project plans including goals,
strategy, resource scheduling, timelines, and budget.
- Provides end-user application support.
- Analyzes existing systems to determine more efficient
processing methods or to identify errors.
- Conducts preliminary investigation for all project requests.
Reviews requirements, specifications, testing plans, support and
training plans to ensure they are in line with business
objectives.Education/Experience:Bachelor's Degree in Information
Systems, Finance/Accounting, Business or other technical/analytical
field or equivalent experience. Minimum three years analytical and
data processing experience. IT experience preferred. Health Care or
other applicable industry experience preferredCentene is an equal
opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the
ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic
protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Envolve People Care, San Rafael , Business Systems Analyst, Professions , San Rafael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!