Medication Technician - All Shifts!
Company: Oakmont Management Group
Location: San Rafael
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Medication Technician - All Shifts - Hiring Immediately!
Full Time / Part Time / On Call
Please join us at our Hiring Event / Job Fair on Wednesday,
December 29th from 9:00am to 4:00pm.
Please apply online before going to the job fair. We are looking
forward to meeting you!
When: December 29th, 2021
Address: Oakmont of San Rafael
1 Las Gallinas Ave, San Rafael, CA 94903
Time: Anytime between 9am-4pm
Prior experience is not required - Will Train!
Oakmont of San Rafael is a premier senior living community situated
on a beautifully landscaped campus. Managed by Oakmont Management
Group, Oakmont of San Rafael provides exceptional quality, comfort,
and care with five-star services and amenities. Residents enjoy a
rewarding lifestyle with individualized comprehensive support that
promotes continuing independence. We deliver meaningful lifestyles
and relationships with residents, families, and team members by
developing a winning culture and living these values: Authenticity
* Teamwork * Compassion * Commitment * Resilience.
With communities across California and Nevada opportunities for
career growth, relocation, and travel are significant. In addition,
our team members may enjoy the following benefits:
* Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
* Vacation, Personal Day, Sick Pay, Holidays
* Discounted Meals
* Bonus Opportunities
* Team Member Discount Program
* 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
* Recognition Programs
* Company Paid Life Insurance
* Student Loan Refinancing
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Pet Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program
The Medication Technician is responsible for supervising and
assisting in the administration of medications to residents as
ordered and in accordance with established nursing standards,
policies, procedures, and practices of the company. In addition,
the Medication Technician will provide direct personal care,
encourage residents to participate in activities, work with
housekeepers and maintenance staff in accordance with the companys
mission, vision, and values.
* Prepare and distribute medication to residents.
* Coordinate medication services with the resident, pharmacy, and
* Order and track all medication changes, refills, and deliveries
* Maintain accurate, complete, and confidential resident medication
and care records.
* Maintain a safe and secure environment for all staff, residents,
and guests, following established safety standards.
* Encourage teamwork through cooperative interactions with
co-workers and other departments.
* Prefer one (1) year of experience assisting with medication at a
Residential Care Facility for the Elderly (RCFE).
* Must be at least 18 years of age.
* A high school diploma or equivalent; a Licensed Vocational Nurse
(LVN) is a plus.
* Must be able to operate MS Office programs (Word, Excel,
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Strong desire to work with the elderly and care for their
* Possess written and verbal skills to interact and communicate
effectively with employees, supervisors, physicians, healthcare
professionals, residents, and their families.
* Must pass a Criminal Background check and Health Screening tests,
including COVID-19 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test within 72
hours of start date.
* Oakmont Management Group is committed to protecting our team
members and residents from COVID-19. All new team members must
provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or valid exemption due to
Qualifying Medical Reasons or Religious Beliefs subject to legal
About Oakmont Management Group: Oakmont Management Group is a
recognized leader in the senior living industry that manages a
portfolio of communities under the Oakmont Senior Living and Ivy
Living brand. Oakmont currently serves over 4,000 seniors across 40
communities in California and Nevada with an additional 5
communities set to open in the coming year. Oakmont strives to
create an atmosphere of family and community among team members,
residents, and resident family members. We know that caring and
meaningful relationships are the foundation of a rewarding life.
Our team is hand-selected for their skills, previous experience,
and passion for working with the elderly. Our practice is to
incorporate joy and laughter alongside our expectations of
excellence. Walk into our communities and feel our pride of
ownership and commitment to service.
Oakmont Management Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Oakmont Management Group, San Rafael , Medication Technician - All Shifts!, Professions , San Rafael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!