Plumbing Service Manager
Company: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ
Location: San Rafael
Posted on: August 5, 2022
We are hiring a Plumbing Service Manager!NO NIGHTS OR
WEEKENDS!!We are urgently seeking a Plumbing Service Manager for
the Plumbing department of a growing residential service company in
the greater Marin County, CA area.There is opportunity for
advancement with this rapidly expanding company! Be part of a
winning team and work for the industry leader in the region!What
can we do for you?
- Provide stability - we are a family-owned company and have been
in business for almost two decades!
- NO NIGHTS
- NO WEEKENDS
- Provide a great benefits package
- Be a part of a company with a fun, professional, and caring
- We are growing and so are the opportunities for
- We invest in our employees' development and have a structured
- Take pride in working for a company that makes a difference in
the community and always does right by the customer.
- Culture of continuous improvement including use of latest
technology platforms in the industry.We are looking for a LEADER
who can MOTIVATE, TRAIN, AND LEAD a service team to success. As a
Plumbing Service Manager, you will oversee residential plumbing
systems' service, repair, and installation. A proven track record
in customer service management, leading a large team to drive
results is a must. In addition, you must be able to evaluate,
analyze, and monitor our market area to ensure our service team is
meeting objectives and goals. - -The Plumbing Service Manager is
responsible for the overall success and management of our
residential plumbing service center. In this role, you will plan,
organize, direct, coordinate, and control service center activities
and functions to achieve revenue goals and objectives, while
maintaining a strong customer focus, leveraging the brand, and
driving employee engagement in a rapidly changing and highly
competitive business environment.Responsibilities of our Plumbing
- Manage and develop plumbing staff, including setting work
priorities, conducting staff meetings, coaching, mentoring, and
- Oversees daily operations to ensure that proper procedures and
guidelines are in place.
- Effectively manages plumbing team members to ensure team
objectives and sales goals are met.
- Has the ability and willingness to learn the industry standards
and practices, including product details and company services
- Offers exemplary customer service, including maintaining
customer relationships and ensuring repeat customers by coaching
your team to upsell products and services and taking care of any
customer concerns or complaints quickly and professionally.
- Assists with or performs administrative tasks.
- Develops working knowledge of industry regulations,
restrictions, and laws and ensures service department adheres to
- Resolves escalated customer issues by developing and
maintaining a great relationship with customers.
- Regularly audits work being done and customer service is
provided to ensure all standards are met and that repair work is
carried out effectively, correctly, and thoroughly.
- Oversees team members performing inspections, preparing
reports, and doing repairs; if necessary, carries out these job
duties personally to ensure the highest quality of work.
- Promote enthusiasm and brand loyalty during daily huddles, team
meetings, and 1:1's.Requirements for our Plumbing Service Manager:
- Experience with residential home service company is
- Management experience preferred.
- Plumbing experience preferred.
- Possess the ability to inspire both personal and professional
growth in our team members.
- Ability to drive team performance to achieve all business goals
- Clean, safe driving record
- Ability to pass a background check
- Highly organized
- High integrity, exceptional communication, and social
- Proven ability to make solid customer connections and relate
with customers -positively.
- Be proficient using a computer and Microsoft Office
- Team playerCOMPANY BENEFITS
- Competitive Salary -+ Monthly and Yearly Bonuses
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Vacation and Sick pay
- Paid Holidays
- Profit Sharing
- Company vehicle to take home
- Continuing education
- Pay ranges from $70,000 - $110,000!
Keywords: WORK WITH YOUR HANDZ, San Rafael , Plumbing Service Manager, Professions , San Rafael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!