San Francisco Bay area Part-Time Urgent Care NP/PA needed for Non Profit Community Health
Location: San Rafael
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Urgent Care opening in San Rafael, California. This and other
nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
An Urgent Care Advanced Practice provider is needed in the
beautiful Bay area of California! A well-established Non-Profit
Community Center is seeking a Physician Assistant or Nurse
Practitioner to join their Convenient Care Team. This client is
seeking a provider with at least three years of experience working
in an outpatient setting with patients of all ages. They prefer
candidates with a CA license and the ability to speak Spanish is a
bonus. This city is located in the North Bay region of the San
Francisco Bay Area. It offers a lively business and cultural center
located wrapped in an area of incomparable natural beauty. They are
interviewing and hiring quickly! Please contact Kamille Wilson for
more information about this position and to discuss other
opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
Email or call/text . Emailed resumes receive a faster response.
- Convenient Care
- Open to Physician Assistants or Nurse Practitioners
- 3 years of experience required
- Bilingual Candidates (English/Spanish) preferred, not
- Part-time, 16 hours per week
- Fantastic Bay area location!
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Keywords: CompHealth, San Rafael , San Francisco Bay area Part-Time Urgent Care NP/PA needed for Non Profit Community Health, Healthcare , San Rafael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!